My goal of making my Le Petite projects out of scrap/stash fabrics has had it's first success. I did the November project, This and That Patterns' "Butter Churn," out of fabrics just from my stash. There are still leftovers from most of the fabrics but one of the light prints is now gone gone gone.
I have to be honest, I didn't care for all the different colors and fabrics in the cover photo but I loved the monochrome drawings in the instructions so I decided to go with just two colors. Mixed purple prints and two cream prints with purple flowers.
I also wasn't a fan of the HST border so I went solid on the border and I LOVE how it turned out. I kinda buggered it up by trying to put the borders on so when I go to quilt it I'll fix those but I'm happy with the design.
I'm also including the picture of my October project. I got it done in time for the deadline but epic failed on getting a picture taken. This month I cut it about as fine as you can. Maybe next month I'll get it right.
Can't wait to see what's on tap for next month!
21 minutes ago