Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Sewing Rule: The more adorable a special decorative stitch is, the bigger a pain in the butt it will be to pick out when you get the length/width wrong.

These cute little daisies looked so great on the test patch.. and on about 3/4 of this border they look great. But that last 1/4? It's taking me hours to get them out. From now on they only go on sleeve cuffs. :) (Also, omg I need a new seam ripper so bad. This one is acting like it's been through the garbage disposal. And we don't even *have* a garbage disposal.)

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I didn't have an email address, but I wanted to thank you for the awesome info on the San Carlos potteries in California! You rock!

    In exchange I would love to bequeath you with a new seam ripper. :) Send me your address.

    (seriously!)

    ReplyDelete